• At 8:15 AM ET, The ADP Employment Report for November.
This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The
consensus is for 175,000 jobs added, down from 227,000 in
• At 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims
report will be released. The consensus is for 225 thousand
initial claims, down from 234 thousand the previous week.
• At 8:30 AM, Trade Balance report for October from the
Census Bureau. The consensus is the trade deficit to be $54.9
billion. The U.S. trade deficit was at $54.0 billion in
• At 10:00 AM, the ISM non-Manufacturing Index for
November. The consensus is for a decrease to 59.0 from 60.3.
• At 12:00 PM, Q3 Flow of Funds Accounts of the United
States from the Federal Reserve.
Source: FS – All – Real Estate News 2
Thursday: ADP Employment, Unemployment Claims, Trade Deficit, ISM Non-Mfg, Q3 Flow of Funds